I have completed Humanizing Online Learning and OTPP: Online Teaching Preparation Program in Spring 2017 with Michelle Pacansky-Brock, EdD and earned the digital badge which you see above. You can click on the badge to find out more. You can also visit my ePortfolio which I created as part of this program.
- Marketing Concepts & Strategies
- Global Marketing
- Principles of Marketing (traditional and online)
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- New York Field Experience
- Media Marketing
- Sustainable Marketing
- Mindful Consumption
- Civic Engagement and Social Issues
- Public Relations
Below are a few examples of student projects that I facilitated in my courses.
- My Spring 2017 Principles of Marketing students from five different majors (accounting, communication, fashion marketing, management, marketing) created a marketing communication plan for the California Society for Clinical Social Workers (CSCSW), as part of their civic engagement project. The portfolio they presented to Monica Blauner, CSCSW President Elect, included a web page design, a logo design and social media marketing plan.
- In Fall 2016, the students in Civic Engagement and Social Issues course collaborated with Stephen Groner Associates and Thermostat Recycling Corporation on the California state-wide collection of mercury thermostats. The students were charged with targeting three different target audiences that were comprised of utility companies, universities and colleges, and K-12 schools. The project involved putting together a market research report and creating promotional materials.
- Sustainable Marketing (Spring 2016) course website created by the students.
- Two social marketing campaigns my Mindful Consumption (Spring 2016) students created:
- Principles of Marketing (Fall 2015) students prepared two marketing communication plans for Extraordinary Families (a Los Angeles based children foster care agency); one for the main organization and one for its sub-division Up4Youth. The project was voted the “best civic minded project” at Woodbury’s 2015 Civic Engagement Symposium. Here is a press release about the event.
- Sustainable Marketing (Spring 2014) students created a website to serve as a template for Woodbury University’s future sustainability web page.